click the Ministry Team icon to access the Team page.
This team exist to...
- lead students in worship weekly.
- lead through songs, prayer, scripture reading and more.
- challenge students to use their talents and mature in them.
- share worship on social media to assist in personal worship weekly.
- work with media team for service organization.
- greet students, leaders and parents.
- help get students connected to teams and groups.
- assist with communication through social media weekly.
- assist with sharing ministry information.
- collect prayer requests weekly.
- pray for/with different small groups weekly.
- share prayer requests and praise reports on social media.
- help make prayer an important part of Pursue Student Ministries
- pray sometimes at our student services.
- set up tables and chairs as needed.
- put out bibles, pens and lesson pages.
- assist with clean up after services.
Students At Leadership Training (must apply and be accepted in this team)
- assist Adult Leadership Team.
- assist with creative and new ideas to enhance Pursue Student Ministries
- run media booth; lighting, sound, cameras, screens and etc.
- take photos every time we gather.
- take video of services, events, gatherings and more.
- assist worship team with practice and services.
- learn AV equipment and think outside the box for our future.
- assist with weekly snacks and vending (includes sales).
- set-up tables and ice coolers with waters/ice.
- plates, cups, spoons/forks, etc.
- think of snack ideas in budget.
- help cook, bake, mix and make snacks.
- create creative ways to express visual stories.
- meet weekly to work on short term and long term projects.
- encourage students to join in and express themselves.
- work with leaders to enhance weekly services.
- think outside the box for church-wide opportunities.